Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Coming tomorrow!



Hey yall.....sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been experiencing some difficulties trying to do so for the last couple of days.....so I'm very far behind on write-ups, interviews, new shows and pictures.  I do have some of it, not all of it,  posted on Caseymania on Facebook.  Casey is in Nashville doing lots of interviews for CMA week!  So, I think I may have things working here now, but it's too late tonight to try to start on anything, but tomorrow I will posting a lot of stuff, so check back a few times tomorrow so you don't miss anything!!!
The great news is Casey's single moved up 2 spots this week to #37!!  Keep up the good work everybody, the requesting how ever you are doing it, is definitely working!!  



Remember CMT Top 20 Countdown vote and CMT Pure 12 Pack votes!!!
I'll be back in a few hours with lots more great stuff!!!


And remember we have 4 days left on the Poll at the top left of the page, to find the title of Casey's new 'Untitled' song!!  He has performed it many times, and each time he says he don't know the name of it yet, so let's give him some ideas!!  Get your votes in, before Saturday!! If you need to hear the song, click on Casey's Music Tab at the top of the page, and it will be the last song video on the page.  :)
 

Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment