Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pics from Charlotte NC show last night, plus Casey in Asheville NC tonight and other news!

Hey Everybody!!  I didn't mean to be gone so long, but last night, Casey's show in Charlotte, didn't really have anything to post till late, so I will post some of what happened here now.  But first, I  wanted to let everyone know that Casey is in Ashville, NC tonight, at The Orange Peel.  Radio station WKSF 99.9 Kiss Country is sponsoring tonights 2011 Guitar Jam, and the show starts at 7:30 ET.  It is a benefit concert for the Missions Childrens Hospital.  
I will post a couple things about last nights show along with some other stuff, later on.   I will probably have to post this and come back and update a couple times....so yall hang in there....I'll get 'er done....sooner or later!!  :)


Here's a few group pictures of Casey and all those who were with him last night for the Guitar Pull at the Fillmore in Charlotte, NC.  This was a Charity event concert to benefit the St. Judes Childrens Hospital.  All the artists are on the stage at the same time, taking turns singing and BS-ing!  They are usually a lot of fun, with audience participation sometimes!!  Casey was joined by The Eli Young Band (love 'em!!), Thompson Square, and James Wesley.  Thanks to radio station WKKT 96.9 Kat Country for these photos!







I'll try to get a couple videos on later tonight!  Now, I've got to get ready for the show tonight in Asheville, N.C.  I think there will be a conference call from the show tonight, so I will post all that in the next post
.

See yall in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment