Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Casey James's secret to beautiful hair??? And pictures, pictures and more....

A very humorous Casey divulges his secret to his lovely golden locks!!!  To read to whole story, from Taste of Country, click below!! :)


Casey James discusses keeping his hair dirty? and staying off the road after accident





There's not a lot of news happening right now, so I'm just posting this and that until things start happening again!! 



I just cannot get enough of this bluesy tune....



And now, I'm just gonna post a few of my all time favorite 'Caseyness'  photos!!  thanks to all who have lent their pictures to the internet for use!





Ok, I better stop, but just so ya know......this is just the beginning of my favorite pictures of Casey!  He's just so photogenic I have 100's of favorites!

I'll be back when there's more to talk about.....

Until next time......

6 comments:

  1. Glenda there are a few of these pics i have not seen before. i don't know who got these beautiful zoom in shots but THANK YOU and my first words when i saw them was..oh dear..and lost my breath. he could melt an ice sculpture with those eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....wonder how my husband would feel about some new wallpaper for our bedroom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us up when we're going through withdrawals!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can one man posted so much??? Gorgeous, uber talented and sweet all on one package. I want one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies....and I didn't even touch a small portion of the photos I have of him!!! I'll do this from time to time!! Glad yall love it!! Withdrawals....yep....me too!! I certainly hope that we get a single soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful for this blog and for all the Casey sites. You ladies are kindred spirits. My daughters roll their eyes and shake their heads at their "cyber-stalker" mom and my best friend just teases me about my Casey obsession-she has no idea how bad it really is! I'm so glad there are others out there like me that can hardly stand the wait any longer (as if we have a choice!). Cannot get enough of him! Hang in there my Casey sisters!

    ReplyDelete