Friday, April 29, 2011

Casey James tweets!! New music coming, and a show tomorrow!!

You read it right!!  Casey has tweeted the fans at last!!  We have been waiting for any news from Casey about what has been happening since all the media attention in Las Vegas at the ACM Awards Show and Fan Jam earlier this month!  He first sent this tweet as a teaser that the 'yellow note', as it's become known, was on it's way....

Alright y'all. I'm writing a yellow note. Might take me all night. Check back in the next 24 hours to catch up with me. Love you all!

That sent the fans into a tizzy, waiting and watching for the ever popular 'yellow note' to arrive!  And approximately 24 hours later, as promised, the 'yellow note' arrived.... Here's what Casey had to say to his fans:






Here's the original link, if you want to read it from there, or save it.......just click "HERE"


I am not tech savvy enough to enlarge this any more than it is....so I'm sorry if the print is small!   It's as large as I can get it, here, with the controls I have to work with. 

Don't you just love the black background??  He went out of his way to put that behind the note, for us!!  Such a sweetheart, that Casey!  And Casey, if you drop by, I just want to thank you so much for letting us know how you are, really, we all appreciate the yellow notes so much!

And now.....just a reminder for those who may be able to make it, Casey has a show tomorrow at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the "BEST BUY COUNTRY MUSIC EXPO"!!   Doors open at 10:00am.....He will go on at 12:45, and as he said in the Yellow Note, he will be doing an acoustic show.  Then, he will do a questions and answer from the stage.  So fans, get all your good questions ready and find out some more information for us!!  I want to know if he's going to be performing at the CMA fest and if he will drop by Hot Shotz at 11am on Saturday, June 11th, for a little Fan Club Party that's being set up by the internet radio station, "NIXA COUNTRY"   in downtown Nashville across from the Wildhorse Saloon!  And.....of course we need the fans to video any new music tomorrow!!  We want to hear his whole set, if possible, so everybody who's going, try to get all of it if you can!! :)
After his set and the Q&A, he will be signing for the fans at 2:00pm at the Best Buy Music Lounge.  So, I hope everyone gets a picture with Casey, some chat time, and a signed item!!  I hope everyone has a fantastic time, and represent well for those of us who can't be there!!  We're counting on YOU!!!




I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite Casey pictures......




Until next time......

UPDATE:

This just came in, so I had to post it!!  Such a gorgeous picture!!  And for those of us who border on being.....ummm... *risky*.....the link below is for you!!
Another UPDATE:
That is actually an old photo, from some time during the Idol show.  Sorry, thought I'd seen everything! lol...




only click here if you're a risk taker......>>>>innocent little clip<<<<
Thanks to you for finding this little clip.....you know who you are.... :)


Ok, I'll update if more news comes in....

No comments:

Post a Comment