Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hey y'all, I wanted to come by and let y'all know my computer is in the shop getting yet another screen put on it!  this is getting old fast!! So I'm just on my phone, and I can't do a full post with my phone cause I can't figure out how to post some stuff
I don't even know how to get my bold lettering back...I think I might could post a link but I can't post pictures, can't figure it out! So y'all check back Thursday sometime and I'll try to have something awesome to talk about!!

Ok, we're getting some participation in the Casey Christmas Card Exchange but I wish more would do this! We only have about 15 doing it right now, and at this time you'll spend about 7 or 8 bucks on postage! Small price for so much enjoyment!!! If any of you would like to join in just send me an email to.... CEJblues10@gmail.com
With your address telling me you want in and I will send you a confirmation email telling you I've added you to the list!!

Ok, I'll be back with y'all in a couple days!! Take care everybody, and remember to keep the James family in your prayers!
Until next time.... smile...(make people wonder what you've been up to) 

No comments:

Post a Comment