Sunday, September 5, 2010

CASEY JAMES "I Got Mine" 8/31/10 Indianapolis, IN




OMG!!!  This is the BEST Video of "I Got Mine" from this whole summer of videos!!!!  ConcertCameraCat has my vote for Best Videographer.....hands down!!!!!!  This video is so awesome!!!  Thank you for this video!  And.....at about 3:38 watch for the head banging and hair slinging!  Then at about 4:14 watch what happens......I nearly cried....I felt so sorry for him, but he pulled it off like nothing at all happened.

I wanted to also put ConcertCameraCat's other video of Casey in Indianapolis, so I just pasted this one!  But it is awesome too......some great video work.....thank you CCC!!!

Casey James "Don't" in Indianapolis, Indiana 8/31/10


And one more thing!  I wasn't suppose to be posting anything today, but I just had to post these!!!  Here's one more video for ya......a bit of an Idol Journey......enjoy!!

Casey James--American Idol Season 9

8 comments:

  1. Casey was on FIYAAAAH in this performance! ITA..it's the BEST video I've seen all summer, Glenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT video(s), Glenda!! Thanks so much for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got that right Me Me and Glinda, Casey definatly saved the best peformance for the last show. I have watched this video of (i got mine) , 5 times and i just can't get enough. thank yu all so much ,esp CCC,and Glenda, YOU KNOW WHAT WE LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing video!!!! I think you all are right - its the best video of I GOT MINE that I've seen. Thanks to ConcertCameraCat and you Glenda for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    Susan/St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give it up for Casey and CCC!! Awesome video! Glad you are feeling better, Glenda! Thanks for sharing today! Have a blessed day!! MAE777

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the videos I recorded. I was lucky enough to see the 2nd show in Milwaukee & the final show in Indianapolis. I recorded Casey's entire set at the final show so check back as I should have everything up in the next day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Glenda for posting the vids. Yes, ConcertCameraCat's videos are the best in my opinion also. Nice clear closeups of smokin hot "I Got Mine" and "Don't." Casey gets lost in the music. Its so magical to watch and feel its intensity. I also loved the memory vid. Every performance of Casey's was just awesome and its so nice to be brought back to relive the exciting moments he gave us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the video - and the closeups... One thing I know for sure... Casey needs LOTS of closeups - because his emotion shows through on his face... And that is so eye-catching... I hope when they make his music videos - they will do lots of those closeups on his face AND his guitar work.

    ReplyDelete