Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lots of New pics and Fort Lauderdale tonight!

Hey everybody!  It's a new day and omg is it HOT today, not only in Texas but all across the south the heat is bearing down hard on us!!!  It was 104 degrees yesterday where I am and 99 right now and probably hit 100 or higher before the afternoon is over!  I just know I have to stay in out of it, and I pity the poor soul who has to work out in this extreme heat!  It's unbearable!  But....as Casey says...... Be happy in your situation....it could always be worse.... now that....is just flat out positive thinking right there!!  :)  No wonder he is loved by the universe....such an awesome being, he is!!  I know I posted this yesterday but it's been tweeked a little and I wanted to re-post it, well....just because it was worthy of a repost! :)


 Thanks Larissa for this shot!


As many of you have probably noticed, I try not to post fans pictures with Casey on the page....but I will post links to the fans pictures.  The reason being for that is so that the page remains focused on Casey and the Tour.  And if I post one fan picture others may be upset that I didn't post them.  So to keep things running smoothly I will post links to Fans pictures so yall don't miss anything!  :)  Now...on with more of the pictures.....

Big Thanks to Nickle_T for sharing her AWESOME Shots!!!!


I'm going trawling around and see what else I can find that's post worthy!!  The Idols are in Ft. Lauderdale tonight for their show....and will get the pics and videos on as soon as possible!  


Check back later for more new updates!!

 I just came across this awesome article and wanted to share with all of you!  I just so happen to know who both people are that got their questions answered!  Check it out  "Here"

I just came across this on facebook a little bit ago, and although it has absolutely nothing to do with Casey or the Tour.....I'm pretty sure he would find humor in this!!  And I mean no disrespect to anyone....this is The Ten Commandments in Texican!!   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        

The Ten Commandments in Texican (1) Just one God. (2) Honor yer Ma & Pa. (3) No telling tales or gossipin'. (4) Git yourself to Sunday meeting. (5) Put nothin' before God. (6) No foolin' around with another feller's gal. (7) No killin'. (8) Watch yer mouth. (9) Don't take what ain't yers. (10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff

I'll be back soon with a picture that is gonna knock your socks off.....I guarantee you that!!!!  I'm searching for the credit to that pic before I post it, because I can't post it without credit.....it's that GOOD!!!!!
Well....I never got permission to post that breathtaking picture of Casey, so maybe tomorrow the owner will come forward or my personal private detective, Paula....(lol!!) will run down the owner, and get permission!!  Anyway....I've been talking in length to a fan tonight about her awesome experience with the man....Casey, tonight!!  Hopefully I can post a link to her wonderful recap!!  We'll see!!!!  Until then, I'm shutting it down for the night and I'll see yall tomorrow afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment