Thursday, February 16, 2012

Casey James plays at Lakeview High School in St. Claire Shores, Mi.....plus more.....

Ok, Casey and Blaine made their way from Ohio to Saint Claire Shores, Michigan and spent some time at Lakeview High School today.   The students won the free concert by Casey, from Detroit's Country radio station WYCD after being in a contest with other schools to get the most cell phones donated to a charity called Cell Phones for Soldiers








Wait!!  Is that Casey playing the drums in the next picture??  What????  I don't believe it....Just when I thought he couldn't be any more talented.....geeezzzz..... lol....  I would have liked to been a fly on the wall.... lol...



Big Thanks going out to radio WYCD and Lakeview High School for their awesome photos!


For some reason, only 1 partial video surfaced....and no set list.  I thought there would be more....but this is all we have for now.....  :(

Working On It




Thanks to stagehandlocal38 for this video


Here are some of the tweets captured during and after his show at the school.  There seemed to be some new fans!!  I didn't post their names, just in case they didn't want me to.  I'll just post the comments that were made about Casey.  :)




 This is so awesome! Casey James interviewing with the

Casey James is at my school. Cool stuff

@CaseyEJames CASEY JAMES WE LOVE YOU.

@CaseyEJames hey I was at your concert today at lakeview high school. It was sooo good! I was so excited that you were coming!

@CaseyEJames thanks for giving my aspiring young journalist the opportunity to interview you :-)!

@CaseyEJames was at lakeview today it rocked hes awesome thanks for coming Detriot loves you<3(:

@CaseyEJames Thanks so much for reinforcing to the kids just how important giving back is. You made quite an impact on our school! Thanks!

found my new obsession... !!! 8D urgh you sir, are awesome. Thanks for coming to our school =D<3

Ok.....I'd say he made quite an impression on the high school students!  The faculty had some tweets in there too!!  Glad he was able to do this for them!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey has two new shows coming up, the first in Melbourne, Florida at the County Line Saloon on March 10th.  Casey is actually part of a music festival, Space coast Dirty Feet Music Festival.  Ok, is it me, or is that the craziest name you've ever heard for a festival?!?! lol!!  Ok, I like a good sense of humor!!  :)  
Casey will be joined by well known Nashville singer/songwriter Lee Brice and Country/Southern rock group, Jason Tyler Band.  Tickets are only $15!!  So if you're in the area, make sure to make plans to see this rocking show!!


Casey's next new show is in Scranton, Pa. on April 10th, and is part of radio station Froggy 101's Guitars and Stars Concert at the Scranton Cultural Center. 
Tickets for Froggy's Country Club Members goes on sale tomorrow, 2/17/12.  If you're not a member click HERE to join and get your tickets to this awesome show!!  Casey will be joined by Chris Cagle, Lee Brice, and Jana Kramer.  Sounds like a great show!

Ok, yall....that's all I got for today!  Casey has one more day on this 7 day back to back mini tour and his last stop is in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.   There are a few of our 'known' fans going to be there, so we should get some nice photos and videos.  Then the boys can take a break for a couple days.
I almost forgot to mention, he had a little twitter party this morning sometime....I don't know exactly when, because I was still sleeping... Zzzzzz....zzzz....  He answered a few fan questions and commented back to some.  It's all on his timeline on twitter at
@CaseyEJames if you wanna check it out!  :)  I'll be back tomorrow.....

Until then.....

5 comments:

  1. Glad Casey made it back to Mich. now if we can get a show nearby so the rest of his fans can see him! I've been emailing the station director at WYCD and requesting his song a lot. He's made the top 7at 7 a couple of times as well. If someone knows how to find that link and post it at the fan club we could get him there more often. My skills are pretty limited! Call me Captian Obvious but the pictures with the car are heart-stoppers! Good Lord he just takes your breath away doesn't he? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! GET TO VEVO IMMEDIATELY!!!! NEW PRODUCTION VIDEO OF AcOUSTIC DRIVE!!! aWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos of Casey by the car! :) Sounds like he made some new fans at the school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: aiou solved assignment

    ReplyDelete