Sunday, February 12, 2012

Casey in Cranston, RI for radio Cat Country Benefit!

Today, as Casey and Blaine were at the airport on their way to  Rhode Island, Casey tweeted this picture of Blaine and these words.....




you look comfy with that little neck pillow. Maybe I should get one...


The problem is that I saw one for ten bucks somewhere. They are 20 here. ( << Little Mad face! LoL! )

Ok. I broke down and spent the extra ten. This next flight is long. And full. And I haven't slept. Naptime!

LoL!!!  That's too funny!!  Even tired he still has his sense of humor!!  Then they were off for R.I.

Casey was part of radio station WCTK's Cat Country 4th annual Cat Country Snowball...a benefit for the "Go Red for Women" Campaign for the American Heart Association.

When he took the stage, he was talking to the people, first thing he said was....."They told me to dress up....so.....and put his arms out.....and he was dressed casual and with a cap on his head!!   Then he said, "the reason we look like bums, is because we literally just got off a plane and came straight here!!"  LOL!!!  Then he was talking about the album coming out and when,  and saying the ladies looked amazing, then some lady yelled, "Take that hat off!!"  And  Casey said "What"....?  And repeating it.... more joined in and said it.  Then, without missing a beat, he said...."Hey, I'm not telling yall to take stuff off...... lifted his eyebrows and with a grin said....I mean, if we're gonna play that game....!!!"  Hahaha.....omg.....I LOVE IT!!!!  He couldn't have come up with a better answer!!!  :-D

There were several fans there at this show, and from the sound of it, they were wild and loud in Cranston, R.I.!!   And..... they shared some pics via twitter!  But before I post those, I wanted to post the Set list of songs he sang tonight.  Here they are in order they were sang!

The Good Life

Working On It
She's Money
Let's Don't Call It A Night
Polk Salad Annie
Why I'm Feeling Blue
The Apartment Song
Love the Way you Miss Me

Drive


That set list is never the same....his shows are never the same!!  One can enjoy a new experience every time you see him.....every time!!  It may be some of the same songs, but they all have their own unique sound at each show.  Whatever you pay for a ticket to see him is well worth it.... X100!!  Because Casey is just that good!!  :)

Now here are some of the pictures.  We don't have any video yet, but will update and post them as soon as I can.  Thanks so much to all the fans that brought these pictures and the conference call and the future videos to all of us across the country who couldn't be there....you are appreciated!!   :)


 Thanks to luvscaseyjames for this great shot!


 Thanks to @AintItBeautiful for the first 2 awesome shots!


Thanks to bucky26 for this great pic!!


Thanks to @nanlis68 for this beautiful shot!

UPDATES....VIDEOS COMING IN!!



The Good Life

 



Working On It




She's $$$ Money





Let's Don't Call It A Night







Polk Salad Annie




Why I'm Feeling Blue




The Apartment Song




Love the Way You Miss Me




Drive




All the videos are up now!

Thanks to luvscaseyjames for her awesome videos!!


Thats all I have for tonight.......it's been a sad day for me, as well as everybody else, and in the music world.... for the shocking loss of the great Whitney Houston....Man.....what a loss.... She will be so missed, by so many..... R.I.P. Whitney....

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment