Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Casey James getting lots of media buzz....a new show & much more!

Hey!!  How's everybody doing??  I've been so busy voting here and requesting there, I have neglected my duties here!!!  So I will fill yall in on what's up and try to do it without taking all night!   Ok, listen to this first......I pulled the electric heater out for the first time last night!!  :)  :)   It got down to 47* last night!!!  And it rained like crazy a couple days ago, so we're feeling good here in Texas!   At least the hot summer is over and we're getting signs of beautiful fall weather!!  Yay!!  :)

It has been a crazy few days with Casey's name being out there in many places!!  I am so excited for him!!  His video is getting all kinds of attention from all kinds of places!  In magazines, on facebook, on twitter.....just everywhere!  I'm so happy about all this exposure!!  


I read that Casey's single is setting at #41 this week!!!  Eeeeeekkkk.....we're almost there!!!  Yall keep requesting at your local radio stations and on the Mediabase Links I have in the Support section above!!  I know, some of the radio stations never play your request, but don't give up, these larger market stations won't usually play a new artist until it at least breaks into the Top 30 or 40.  So just keep requesting whether they play it or not, because they will remember all these requests and his name when they do!! 


And.....before I forget.....when Casey's single moves into the Top 40, (hopefully by next week) we can hear his song on the long time running syndicated radio show, "Bob Kingsley's Country Top 40" show on Sundays.  If you go to the bottom of the page, look on the right and you'll see 'Find CT40 near you' and click that & it will ask for your zip code, then brings up stations to listen to close to you, that are running the show.  And I just l*o*v*e Bob's voice....I could listen to him all day, and his show takes a few hours, so I love listening in on Sundays when I can.


There are quite a few places to vote for Casey, so I am just gonna line 'em all up and you can click on each one, rather than me talking about each one.  I need to get back to the requesting and voting thing soon....so I'll make it easy for yall!!  Here we go!


Vote for Casey at these links:

The Fabulous 4-Boys of Fall Bracket Challenge-VOTE

Country Weekly - Who is Country Music's Sexiest Man?
 

CMT's Pure 12-Pack (Videos)

Nominate Casey in People's Choice Awards (write him in)


Entertainment Weekly-Videos from non-winners, comment your favorite 


A new show has been added to Casey's November schedule.  He's coming back to the east coast.....are yall ready??  Casey will be playing an acoustic set at the Kat Country Jam on November 14th at the Fillmore, at the NC Music Factory in Charlotte, North Carolina!  You can purchase your tickets by clicking HERE, they are already on sale!  96.9 The Kat radio is sponsoring this event which will be a benefit for theSt. Judes Childrens Research Hospital  On the radio website (click above) there is lots of information and how to get your VIP tickets!  But hurry, tickets went on sale Tuesday morning at 10:00am.  Other artists joining Casey in this awesome show are fellow Texans, The Eli Young Band, Thompson Square, and James Wesley.  This sounds like a great line up, so whoever gets to go, yall have a great time!!  :)


Casey is mentioned twice in the latest issue of Country Weekly!!  I have to get my subscription going again, instead of having to try and find it at Wal-Mart!!  Sometimes it's sold out before I can get there.  He was put in this picture along side Jack Ingram and Brett Eldridge, in the Style section of the magazine, talking about all the guys being dressed in black, and mentioning Casey's very cool boots!!  ;)  woooo, I'll say it again......VERY cool boots!!!  Gotta love that design on the toe!!  It looks very ummmmm...... Texas....in my opinion.....but it could be very California, or New York....they are known for their style.....but naaaaaaa, surely he bought them in Texas.....or Nashville..... lol....   :)



And he was also mentioned in the same issue about being on the Red Carpet at the ACM Honors.


I don't know if I've told yall before, but Casey has a page at CMT, so if you want to take a look at it and see his video, click HERE.

And...... CMT News' Alison Bonaguro is right on the $$ with her assessment of this video and Casey! Click HERE to see what she had to say!

And.... a little closer to home, our own DFW.com spoke about our homeboy's new video...... "I spoke of this earlier this week, but this morning,CMT went ahead and uploaded a slew of new videos to it's website, including this one, from American Idol alum/former Keys Lounge fixture, Casey James.  It's an appropriately steamy clip for such a sultry tune."  For the rest of the story click HERE.  

Ok, my little sweets..... I have a few pictures from the awesome show the other night in Roanoke Va. from Barbara.  These are very cute.....I just love him in pink!!!  Yea.....real men wear PINK!!!  :)  And he was rocking it that night!!  lol!!!  







Thanks so much to Barbara for these very cool pictures she brought back from Virginia!  I'm so glad she had a great time!!  We will remember this for a long, long time, I'm sure!!

Take care everyone.....


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment