Friday, October 22, 2010

Half of a computer screen, and still I managed to update!

Hey yall!  Well, my computer screen is only about half here, actually it's a little more than a half a screen, and I thought.....ok, I will make the page only half, and I'll be able to update Caseymania......so that's what I'm doing!  It's not too bad, but that horrible crack on the right side just keeps staring at me.....poor baby......I keep nearly killing it!!  I think I found a place online that I can actually buy the screen myself and I found a guy who will put it in for me, for a little less than it cost last time.  And I don't have to send it off anywhere!  So yall just bear with me, till I get this thing going full page again! 
I tried to update with my iphone, but....I haven't figured out everything I need to know about that thing yet! :)  So, I'm using it right now to listen to Bybee D James' full album!  I decided to just get her whole album, because I like all the songs, and she'll make a few bucks from it.  I have to admit though, I had not listened to all of the songs all the way through, just a couple of them.  I just listened to Gabriel's Wheels all the way through and was blown away!!  That song is awesome!  What a great message it has!

The other day I came across a really cool picture of Casey playing pool!  I believe Gino Melendez had it on his Facebook page.....so......I snagged it, and I'll post it here for all of you!!  I know some of you are not on Facebook and wouldn't see it otherwise, so here it is!!  
Big Thanks to Gino for this really cool shot of Casey taking a shot during his favorite pastime!

 
Well....seems there's yet another way to keep the buzz going about Casey!  It's another voting thing and I found this on Facebook, so lets see if we can all help keep Casey's name going by voting for him in several catagories......read on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From one of the twitters, Its time to vote for @Caseyejames for the Peoples choice awards. Here is the link: www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/ Write him in!!!! Lots of categories Best Musician, Song, Country Artist - so let's get votin...

It's time to voice your choice to determine this year's nominees. The top five will become the official nominees of People's Choice Award 2011! Plus, if you're logged in as a member, you'll be automatically entered to win a trip to this year's show. Vote now!
That's so awesome!!  Let's do our part to help out!!

There's also another place we can all vote to keep Casey's name out there!  It's at Faxo, where he's been nominated for American Idol of the Month!  You can vote every 20 minutes all night and all day, if you want to!  Let's all do all we can to keep his name buzzing around the internet!!  Click the link below>>>>>>>>


For some reason, every once in a while I'll click that thing that seperates the page, and I can't get it off, so.....where it says read more......just click on it and finish reading!  ugh.....I hate it when I do that!!


Ahaaaaa....guess what???  It's picture time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is Debra and Casey when the American Idol Tour stopped in Houston!  They are such beautiful people.....with hearts of gold......I just love 'em to pieces!!
And now.....for our droolers......(lol) I'll post one of those drop dead gorgeous shots of Casey......get ready......here goes........WOW!!!!!  I never lie.....he's beautiful!!!

Thank to daydreaminmeme for her 'charming' little creation! And thanks to anonymous for the original picture!

 And......while I'm on a roll here......lets revisit this little doozy!!  One of my all time favorites of Casey 'in the moment'.....the expression on his face says it all......he's totally loving what he's doing!
Thanks going out to Machka for her beautiful shot of Casey in Deluth, Ga.

Ok yall, I need to think about going to bed, I'll be working the next 2 days, so probably won't update, unless something fantastic comes up and needs to be talked about or seen! :)  Yall take care of yourselves, and I'll see ya in a couple days!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks Glenda, you're simply the best!!! Love that pics of Casey as ever and...Momma and her boy - how cool couple !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go Folks !!! Voting for the best fansite ever: www.caseymania.blogspot.com
    http://tweeter.faxo.com/Best_Fansite/2010/09
    1147

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of Debra's songs... play them - along with Casey's on my iPOD and computer ALL the time... She has the most beautiful voice too... Also - when driving to Abilene saw the sign for "Mingus"... it's out there on the highway between Dallas and Abilene... never knew it existed... but it's one of her songs... They are both so talented - singer - songwriters...

    Also everyone please vote ALL the categories for YouTube Videos - we have CASEY at the top with many choices.... You can vote for them at the same time... and then every 20 minutes... We want him to have a clean sweep....
    http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thank You Glenda! Not having a great day, but these pics just made everything alright! I really needed that! You are the BEST! :)
    Maryanne C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww thank you my sweeties!!! Yes! Vote Vote Vote!!!!
    And Kathy....yes, Mingus does exist, my Mom and stepdad used to live there! It was a little bitty town, guess it still is! Ha ha!
    I love Debra's style of writing and her voice, she definitely has the folk/country sound going on!! I'm loving every song on that album, so glad I finally was able to get it!!
    Thank yall for the comments, they make my day too!! So glad reading this little blog makes some people day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND AGAIN THANKS ,GLENDA YOU ARE THE BEST ,LOVE LOVE,THOSE PICS. DEBRA IS A BEAUTIFUL LADY. I SEE WERE CASEY GETS HIS LOOK FROM. I HOPE IM NOT OUT OF PLACE BY ASKING THIS, BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON CASEYS DAD? I'VE NEVER SEEN A PIC OR ANY INFORMATION ON HIM.LIDA

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a subject that's not talked about For some reason....and all I know is he lives in Louisianna somewhere. He may be your neighbor Linda! And also, early on in the A I competition, I was told his dad and stepmom were in the audience and the camera was on them for about 5 seconds or so. Now, that may not be the case at all, just what I was told, but I'll see if I can find out. Just go watch all his performances again and you'll see a dark haired man with a woman sitting by him, I think that's his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I get home everyday the first thing I do is read your article. I truly enjoy everything you are doing. We are lucky to have Casey in our lives and we are lucky to have you. Thank you.
    jwtexaslady aka Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww thank you Jeanette!! What a nice thing to say! I just love doing this, it warms my soul to talk about Casey! I know I don't always talk about him, but sometimes I just pass the time by talking about what's on my mind! And y'all are very good listeners! Thank you and everybody else too, I love y'all to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS GLENDA ,I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THAT .I AM GOING TO LOOK AT CASEYS PEFORMANCES ON AMERICAN IDOL. I DON'T KNOW OF ANY JAMES AROUND HERE. DONT KNOW HIS FIRST NAME EITHER. BUT I WAS JUST COUREOUS. THANKS AGAIN.LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Linda. I don't know his dads name either, and I was just teasing you about him being your neighbor !! In Casey's performance videos it's near the beginning, like when he did heaven or I don't wanna be or you'll think of me. I'm pretty sure it's in one of those 3. I'll try and check at work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnGN9XwDKYE
    2:54... ???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHETR6dr8A
    4:36...???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inta, I think that was his grandparents....or thats what I was told....his daddy's parents that live in California. The one I'm talking about is a man with dark hair, a bit hefty, not fat, and looks into the camera. I'll go see if I can find it. Hang on Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here ya go Linda...found it, it is "Heaven" when I saw him! At about 3:30 or a litle after, it will show the family....Debra, Billy, That Man, a woman and another woman. I was wrong about the hair color though....his hair is gray, but I think he may be in another video, maybe it's "I don't wanna be", it's too late now and I'm tired but I'll check it out tomorrow ok? Maybe he used hair color before he came back the next time! LOL!! I would swear it's the same man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!! I am tired, I forgot to post the link to the video....here it is!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHETR6dr8A

    Just copy and paste it into your browser!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks glenda you are awesome.linda

    ReplyDelete