Thursday, September 30, 2010

Internet down at my place!!

Hey y'all! I just wanted to do a quick post on my phone while I was in town! My Internet is out until further notice, and my phone works off of my home service so, and I cant stay in town long enough to do a full post, so I'll be back when my service is back up and running!! Y'all bare with me and I'll be back soon! I go to work tomorrow night, so I will be able to get on then, but I still will not be able to do s full post, this phone is just too small to do all that much with. But I will probably get on Facebook and twitter and visit some! I'm so happy to hear a bunch of you will be visiting the Opry on the future! I left a comment for y'all in the comments section! I'll talk to y'all soon, I'll be back soon as possible!

2 comments:

  1. SURE HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH YALL GLENDA, HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE. GUESS YOU JUST REAL BUISY WITH YOUR JOB AN OTHER THINGS. WELL HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON. LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Internet is still down and I'm LIVID!!! I'm so pissed at those people, but I don't think I have a choice in broadband!! Now they are making me pay the tech and parts if any are needed (again)!! I've bought enough parts for that dish it ought to be paid for... lol...
    I spoke with the tech earlier and he will be out monday to fix it but I have to pay him, and I've never had to do that, so I guess it will be up then! I'll post a new full post on Monday if it's fixed! Sorry y'all!

    ReplyDelete