Thursday, July 1, 2010

Casey just Rocked the Stage in Michigan!!

WoW!!!  I am still shaking from all the excitement of seeing Casey blow everybody away with his set in Auburn Hills, Mi. just a little while ago!!  I watched via LiveCast and many thanks going out to Jennasg for bringing us at home, the awesome Live Feed!!!
Here's the first write up about Casey's mind blowing set!!  Enjoy!! 

Casey James...4 songs....5 guitars


<*> I also wanted to share with all of you, something very special....it touched my heart because I knew he would feel this way....  :)  Just before his show started, Casey got on Twitter and this is what he had to say:

"I am about to play for ALOT of people. My whole life has led me to this point.
I have never been happier or more thankful. No words, only Love."



He couldn't be any sweeter if he wanted to be....his kindness and appreciation for everything he has, is unmatched by anything I've ever seen in my life.  He has a deep and sincere caring in his heart like no other.  Casey James is on his way to bigger things in his life, and I'm so glad I'm only one of those people who will be there admiring him as he makes his way through his journey I like to call.....'all his dreams coming true'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment